Call For Papers
Southern Demographic Association
Annual Meeting October 17-19, 2022
We invite submissions of 250-word abstracts for individual research papers and/or posters in applied or academic demography, economics, geography, sociology, public health, psychology, and epidemiology. Also welcome are proposals for thematic sessions or panel discussions.
During the meeting, SDA will announce the 2022 winners of three awards:
- E. Walter Terrie Award for “the best paper presented at the SDA Annual Meeting on an applied topic, especially one relating to state and local demography”. Send nominations to Jason Devine (email@example.com)
- Everett S. Lee Outstanding Graduate Student Paper Award (1 paper per 1st author). Send nominations to Julia Wolf (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Outstanding Undergraduate Paper Award (1 paper per 1st author). Send nominations to Michael Topping (email@example.com).
- All paper/poster/session submissions must be made by 11:59 pm CDT on Friday, July 15, 2022 at the following link: Submit SDA Abstract Here
Questions? Contact Kara Joyner, Program Chair (firstname.lastname@example.org) or see more details at http://sda-demography.org/Awards.
- All paper award submissions must be made by 11:59 pm CDT on Friday, September 16, 2022 to their respective email addresses noted above.